[openbeos] Re: What can we non-programmer do?

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 12:44:52 +0200 (MEST)

... and material.
Sometimes we need other things than code in an app...

For instance, I'd like to do a BeOS clone of an app that uses:
http://clapcrest.free.fr/revol/beos/SmileyWavs.zip
but I can't include them in the app, since I don't even know who these
loops are copyrighted by (and the app was a shareware)
So it would be nice if some audio guy could create / find
royalty-free loops like these for my small app :)
(mail me off-list of you have something)

François.

En réponse à philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx: