[openbeos] Re: What about a demonstration kit ?

  • From: "Karl vom Dorff" <karl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 19:58:35 -0400

I could take Senryu and convert it back to a Haiku disk image like it was
before. Already contains a lot of applications that work, and is set up in
an intuitive manner.

Adding media to it would be easy, just tell me what you want to see on it,
and I could probably have it done in a couple hours.

I think along with it, you'd need to distribute a 'quick guide to Haiku' on
the desktop...

--
Karl vom Dorff
B.Sc (Hons) Biology, (German minor)