[openbeos] Re: What about a demonstration kit ?

  • From: Lawrence Debow <led@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:20:29 -0600

i have been lurking here watching and listening. my company's BeOS background dates back many years but I am not a Developer (they have all moved on!) : ( with that said, what tools are required? I would be very interested in doing this if the tools to be used are fairly user friendly, et al

Lawrence

On Jun 23, 2008, at 3:49 PM, Olivier Coursière wrote:

Hi,

Do you want to volonteer ?  :)

Well, not really : as i am a "potential" developper and as Jorge said, it could be an opportunity for a non developer. But, if we have less people at RMLL than at FOSDEM (i don't really hope so :-), i will start creating and collecting files. I have already a few files from FOSDEM.
I usually use this album from jamendo for my demos:
http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/2964

Now, i understand why : Amiga one day, Amiga for ever :-)

Olivier