[openbeos] Re: What about a demonstration kit ?

  • From: Lawrence Debow <led@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:48:15 -0600

thanks!  should have known on my own.  head hung low...  ; )

On Jun 23, 2008, at 8:44 PM, Jorge G. Mare wrote:

Hi,

Lawrence Debow wrote:
understand this is not the appropriate venue for BeSO install queries but when I attempt to install BeOS in VMware Be installer does not see either drives although I have two partitions, one for MacOS X Leopard and another which I just create for BeOS (30gig) . what am I doing wrong?

I have never tried it myself, but maybe this can help you:

http://www.haiku-os.org/documents/user/ how_to_install_beos_under_vmware

Cheers,

Koki