[openbeos] What about a demonstration kit ?

  • From: Olivier Coursière <olivier.coursiere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OpenBeos mailling list <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 22:21:14 +0200

Hi,

As Haiku is presented in more and more events, maybe we should start something that could be called a "demonstration" kit.

When presenting Haiku on a booth, we often need some data to show some key features. What come in my mind are some people files and some E-mails to present attributes. Some free music and videos to show multimedia features...

There could be two or three parts in this kit :
- a zip file containing all files produced by the haiku community ready to unzip on a haiku image
- a list of links to get other resources (mainly multimedia files)
- and maybe a script to get all this in one command line.

What do you think about this ?

Olivier