[openbeos] Re: WebCore/JavaScriptCore

  • From: Maxim Sokhatsky <maxim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 08:28:48 +0300

Stephan Assmus wrote:
Hi Maxim,

What's the problem with Nirvana parts compilation ?

Well I checked out your branch, tried to jam, but it just didn't work out of the box. It has been a while. Have you worked on it in the meantime? It would be great to have the build be self contained, and to have some instructions in case it isn't. Like I said, I'm not good at resolving any build problems.

P.S. Hope I'm not mistaking you for someone else... :-)

Well, this is not stuff for out of the box compilation. Anyway JSCore should build with jam easily. As for the WebCore - the hints to build visible parts of KWQ BeOS layer (70% finished) can be
asked directly by email. TO WHOM it may concern.

I dropped work for Nirvana last year, but has strong vision how it could (should) be. And I had some
considerations not to take WebKit when was starting the project.

--
Maxim Sokhatsky