[openbeos] Web hosting from DreamHost, for free.

  • From: Mikael Jansson <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 13:04:16 +0100

Heya,

Yanked this from the Dreamhost newsletter. Thought this might be something for Haiku... It's a nice hosting plan, I use it myself.

===========================
4.  FREE Hosting For Non-Profits, Forever!

Speaking of charitable for the holidays, we've just changed our non-
profit discount policy.

     http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/Non-profit_Discount

(Niiiice segue, Jones! Thanks, Josh! No problem, you rock. No, you do.)

We used to give you half off any hosting plan as a non-profit, forever.

Well, we decided to change all that. If you're a US-based 501(c)(3) non-
profit, you now get a COMPLETELY FREE Strictly Business plan, NSA (_not_
the sex type of NSA), FOREVER!!! ! !     !                  !

Spontaneous outburst of outrageous generosity? Cynical ploy, carefully
calculated to generate a bigger tax deduction? YOU BE THE JUDGE.

Don't worry, non-profits already getting half off... all your plans have
already been upgraded to Strictly Business and set to be free forever!

-- Mikael