[haiku] Re: Web forum activity

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 00:20:23 -0400

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In the last few days/weeks the activity in the forums (and blog posts)
> has picked up a bit with a few good posts. It'd be nice if long time
> Haiku users/devs, who haven't cared about the web forums that much
> before, could find the time to monitor new posts and give their
> valuable input, if it piqued their interest.

I've been doing that lately and frankly have found it rewarding. There
is actually some good content and decent posters, and I think it does
the Haiku community a disservice if the "core" Haiku developers and
older community members just ignore the forums or act as if they are
beneath us.

--
Regards,
Ryan