[openbeos] Re: Waltercon 07

  • From: Simon Taylor <simontaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 8:49:46 +0000

> From: Alex Harvey <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2007/04/24 Tue PM 08:12:02 GMT
> To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [openbeos] Re: Waltercon 07
>
> Hi
>
> Just thought i would mention.. maybe hold one in europe and in the
> USA/North America at the same time and link them over the net for the
> presentations etc. Best of both worlds.. new and old...
>
> Just a thought..

I really like that idea. I'd even try to get to the Europe one. Might be some
timezone issues but there would certainly be points where days overlap.
Probably the biggest thing in the way is organisation - wouldn't want to burden
any of the developers with that task - but there is no-one in Europe similar to
mphipps or koki-before-he-left.

Simon