[openbeos] Re: Waltercon 07

  • From: "Cian Duffy" <myob87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:21:01 +0100

On 25/04/07, Michael S <mikesum32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please, do the logical thing and hold WC in Europe, which is where
most  of the active Haiku devs are located (Axel, Ingo, Marcus,
Stippi,  Waldemar, Korli, Francois, Stefano, Hugo, etc.). The more Haiku
devs you can get to attend and give talks/workshops at  WC, the more value
the event will have, and the more compelling it will  become for people to
want to attend.

How about we keep WalterCon in the USA ? We can have WalterCon in Europe
as soon as we have begeistert in the USA ;-)  How about the Pacific
Northwest or Silicon Valley, like Palo Alto. Out East would never hurt
either.

BeGeistert isn't organised by Haiku, Inc, nor does it even appear to be
happening this spring.

Cian

--
"We're busy running out of time"