[openbeos] Re: Waltercon 07

  • From: "Michael S" <mikesum32@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 02:10:12 -0400

Please, do the logical thing and hold WC in Europe, which is where most  of
the active Haiku devs are located (Axel, Ingo, Marcus, Stippi,  Waldemar,
Korli, Francois, Stefano, Hugo, etc.). The more Haiku devs you can get to
attend and give talks/workshops at  WC, the more value the event will have,
and the more compelling it will  become for people to want to attend.

How about we keep WalterCon in the USA ? We can have WalterCon in Europe as
soon as we have begeistert in the USA ;-)  How about the Pacific Northwest
or Silicon Valley, like Palo Alto. Out East would never hurt either.