[openbeos] Re: Waltercon 07

  • From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:56:58 +0200

Am 29.04.2007 um 22:42 schrieb Thom Holwerda:

It applies to both Waltercon and BeGeistert and any other conference people want me (as OSNews) to attend. You made it seem as if me being merely 'interested' would be more than enough to actually go. Which is not the case, as I've been trying to say.

Quote Thom Holwerda:
"Were WalterCon to be held in Europe, I can go there to write detailed
reports for OSNews, hopefully doing my own (little) part in what you
described above. There is little I can promise though, sadly, since
OSNews is a voluntary effort so most of the cost of going/staying there
would probably rest on my own shoulders (it might be OSNews' owner chips
in, but I don't know)."

Disingenuous? Naive? Or simply duplicitous?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20