[openbeos] Re: Waltercon 07

  • From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:53:10 +0200

Am 28.04.2007 um 21:35 schrieb Thom Holwerda:

Were WalterCon to be held in Europe, I can go there to write detailed
reports for OSNews, hopefully doing my own (little) part in what you
described above. There is little I can promise though, sadly, since
OSNews is a voluntary effort so most of the cost of going/staying there would probably rest on my own shoulders (it might be OSNews' owner chips
in, but I don't know).

If you're so interested in writing about Haiku why haven't you been to BeGeistert in the past?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20