[openbeos] Re: Waltercon 07

  • From: Cian Duffy <myob87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 22:24:52 +0100

On 2007-04-26 at 21:58:51 [+0100], Nicholas Blachford
<nicholas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was looking over this thread and thought of a few places around
> here that may be possible (Bangor Northern Ireland).
>
> Accommodation would be in separate places but is from around £20 (30
> Euros) per night including breakfast.
>
> You'd need to get here of course but there are cheap flights into
> Belfast these days.  Getting to here from the airport/s is easy, at
> most a bus and train ride away.

Its also only 2 and a half hours train ride or drive from Dublin, which has
flights to pretty much the rest of Europe that the two Belfast airports
don't serve - and theres no visa issues as the border is open and the two
countries are in a common travel arrangement.

Northern Ireland is cheap to stay in as places go, and the hotels are
usually of a very good standard.

If anything was anywhere on this island I'd be willing to assist in
organisation.

Cian