[openbeos] Re: Waltercon 07

  • From: Nicholas Blachford <nicholas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:58:51 +0100

Hi,

I was looking over this thread and thought of a few places around here that may be possible (Bangor Northern Ireland).

Accommodation would be in separate places but is from around £20 (30 Euros) per night including breakfast.

You'd need to get here of course but there are cheap flights into Belfast these days. Getting to here from the airport/s is easy, at most a bus and train ride away.

It's a big town so there's plenty of places for food as well.

I don't know if internet will available though but I can see if it can be arranged. However... Internet isn't generally available at BeGeistert and that's actually a *good* thing since it means there's no distractions - you actually have to watch the presentations - or do the work!

This is where I am:
http://maps.google.com/? ie=UTF8&om=1&z=15&ll=54.662141,-5.66946&spn=0.012486,0.031328&t=k

I can investigate prices etc. if anyone is interested.

--

Nicholas Blachford
www.ps3coderz.com