[openbeos] Re: WalterCon 2008 proposal

  • From: DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:49:47 -0400

So, with the above general information in mind, and being the dates Oct. 10 - 12 (about 110 days from now) and the place Columbus, OH, do you think this would be a good place and time to hold WC08 and would you be willing/able to attend?

All constructive suggestions are welcome.
WC2008 in Columbus? I'm certainly not against that idea. ;-). I found out further info about my job situation for next year and it tentatively looks like I'll be able to attend. I could be a resource for local info, too. Now that I think about it, I have a church friend who attends Ohio State University. He might be willing to post some flyers around campus at an appropriate time if we have something that could bring people in.

--DarkWyrm

PS. mikesum32 wouldn't have to eat at Steak 'n' Shake, either. :P