[openbeos] Re: WalterCon 2008: Change of Plans

  • From: DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 07:47:47 -0400

I've talked with Jorge about this, and I still think losing WalterCon
isn't that big of a deal in the overall picture.  On the other hand I
think that going to open source conferences is still a good idea to
help spread the word about Haiku.  So hopefully there will still be a
Haiku presence at the Ohio Linux Fest.  Are there still Haiku
devs/users/fans in the midwest who are still going to make the trip?
Maybe you can meet up and carpool...
I'm still planning on going if work allows.

--DarkWyrm