[openbeos] Re: WalterCon 2008: Change of Plans

  • From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 08:05:27 +0200

Am 23.07.2008 um 02:17 schrieb Sikosis:

I'm in the same boat as Dennis -- except I'm located in Australia. I would be very keen to see if there is something "virtual" that could be done.

We'll probably be running the Codercam again at BeGeistert but won't be able to do much for you during the brewery tour...

Yes, BeGeistert 019 will be happening in Düsseldorf on 11th and 12th October. This time with added beer: a trip to one of Düsseldorf's famous small breweries is planned for anyone who's around on the Friday afternoon.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20