[openbeos] Re: WalterCon 2008: Change of Plans

  • From: "Jorge Mare" <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:19:05 -0700

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Dennis d'Entremont <
dennis.dentremont@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As a side note, Simon, can you explain which "boring admin stuff" needs to
> be taken care of? I don't remember the last time I saw a call to the
> community for this type of help. Maybe there are some folks that would be
> interested in helping out.

Maybe this is not perfect or all encompassing, but we have a pretty good
"Getting Involved in Haiku" page that is linked from our homepage. In case
you have missed it, here it is:

http://www.haiku-os.org/getting_involved_in_haiku

Besides maintaining numerous ISP/PayPal/etc. accounts, in a nutshell Haiku
Inc. deals with various aspects of non-profit corporate law, taxes,
trademark/licensing, accounting practices, etc. If you are qualified in any
of this areas and would like to help, we would like to hear from you.

Jorge