[openbeos] Re: Visual Design for R1?

  • From: burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 3 Sep 2003 09:00:28 -0000

>eg: To create an acceptable graduated shadow (although obviously  horribly
>inefficient) for the BScrollView B_FANCY_BORDER or whatever:
[cut]

The problem is:
Can we all agree on a given design, different from the R5 one?
No.
I don't like the supplied screenshots, for example.
So, as we (not me) already decided much time ago (at least, IIRC), OBOS R1 will
look as BeOS R5.

Moreover, isn't just a matter of changing a few lines. Yeah, for the
scrollbars, maybe, but have a look at some more advanced controls... you need
to change the drawing mode for all the states of those controls, and you need
to have a consistent look.

So, my opinion (which probably doesn't count so much) is: let's stick to the R5
visual design and let's get this thing done.

Incontri: amicizie, relazioni, trasgressione
http://incontri.supereva.it/cgi-bin/index.chm?partner=904

messaggio inviato con Freemail by www.superEva.it