[openbeos] Re: Visual Design for R1?

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 14:31:18 +0200 CEST

Helmar Rudolph <helmar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A developer may be a user, but he certainly doesn't
> represent that part of the "user universe" that eventually
> shells out the bucks.

Yeah, and we're all evil and don't like light.
That statement is as shallow as thinking that a user would know what is
best for him UI-wise.
Creating good UIs is certainly something different from creating good
code, but they also certainly not contradict each other.
Each ability is based on education/experience, and each can be learned/
understood by everyone who cares enough.
You may not like developers but they are just people like everybody
else ;-)

Adios...
   Axel.