[haiku] Re: Violation of Digg's Terms of Use

  • From: Matthew Veety <mveety@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:11:52 -0400

On Apr 21, 2010, at 1:52 PM, "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Howdy,

Don't know if this belongs here, but will ask anyway.

When attempting to Digg the latest news post on the website...

http://www.haiku-os.org/news/2010-04-21_launch_sequence_initialized_r1_alpha_2_countdown_t_minus

...I get the following message from Digg.com:

This URL has been reported by users to be in violation of Digg's Terms of Use and cannot be submitted at this time. Please refer to our Terms of Use (digg.com/tou) for more information.

Has anyone seen this happen before when digging something from the Haiku website? Any ideas of why it would happen?

Cheers,

--
Jorge/aka Koki
Website: http://haikuzone.net

Yes, I have gotten the same message once or twice. Personally I think it may be an error on the server and nothing else. I'll try posting tonight and see if the same thing happens to me.

Matthew Veety