[haiku] Re: Vim 7.2

  • From: Rob Judd <haiqu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:56:04 +0000

Mizsei Zoltán wrote:
2009.04.26. 09:43:23 dátumon Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx> írta:

(I ported SQLite too :) You have own version?)

No. Is it required for VIm? ;-)

Noo :) I ony learn how to port *nix apps to Haiku.

Nice to see lots of guys working on ports. Usually it's only necessary to post information about difficult ports, if something just works we don't normally care too much. A simple message saying "this one just works" on the Trac database would be useful though, for information. And maybe any special entries needed for the ./configure step.

An example is one package I had trouble with recently, because it was looking for libm and libc and assuming it was in *nix. But if you specified `--with-LIBM=-lroot --with-LIBC=-lroot` then it worked.

Rob