[openbeos] Re: Video Codec Support?

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:31:21 +0200 (MEST)

I think we really need an Huffman codec in BeOS...
It's both fast, quite reducing, and _lossless_, not like JPEG.
There is one for windows, GPLed.
I'll port it to BeOS, one way or another.
I's veryinteresting for video captures, when you want to rework the
captured stream, because it's losless.

P.S. My first name is Francois :)