[openbeos] Re: VMware driver/accelerant

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 19:45:44 +0100 (MET)

Eric Petit <titer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>   There you go: http://lapsus.org/~titer/vmware-driver2.tar.gz
>   Just let me know if I need to do anything else.

Thanks, I've added it to the repository (and the HD image)!
In case you didn't notice the commit message: I've removed the "Be Inc"
copyright notice from the kernel driver, as I couldn't see why you
added that (beyond reusing the driver API). I've also removed all
comments explaining what the standard driver functions do, as this is
documented elsewhere, and this is no tutorial driver :-)

BTW, I also fixed some warnings - it would be nice if you could base
further development on the version in the repository.

Bye,
   Axel.