[openbeos] Re: VLC

  • From: Bryan Varner <bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:47:44 -0500

I think Bryan should be in, just because he has a video with him on BeShare...

Man, I wish I could take some of those videos out of existence...

Ah, the mistakes of youth.

On 3/16/06, *Bryan Varner* <bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Axel Dörfler wrote:
     > Bryan Varner <bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
    wrote:
     >> Well, I'm not on there yet, but I haven't exactly done a lot either.
     >
     > Do you intend to stay as a full developer, or do you see yourself as
     > occasional contributor?

    It's my desire (and plan) to be around for a long, long time to come.
    This is a cornerstone of my plan for world-domination. :-p

    Oh, and yeah. I'm too humble to add myself. I don't think I've 'earned'
    it yet.

    -Bryan