[haiku] Re: Use BeOS Drivers

  • From: "Ronny Wisor" <RonnyWisor@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:25:35 +0200

This driver is published with the latest version of BeOS Max.
I didn´t find the source code yet.

I will test what you suggested and post the result later.

Thanks for your help.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!*