[openbeos] Updating the acknowledgment list for all packages

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:14:18 -0700

I've submitted the first .diff for ticket 1222, and will continue
looking for more packages that are still not listed in the About
Haiku.  If you notice any that are still missing after the .diff gets
applied you can email me off list and I'll include in the next update.
 I just need the package/library name and I'll do the research from
there.
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/1222
-scottmc