[haiku] Re: Updated website pages online for peer review

  • From: Austin Bales <arbales+haiku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 14:50:09 -0400

I don't regularly follow this list anymore, but I came across Jorge's latest post and I'm pretty thrilled to see the website headed in a good direction. I'd like to provide a little bit of visual feedback to anyone that's open to hearing it – it's detail stuff, but devil's in the details.

Good luck on the rest of the redesign!

There's an inconsistent use of rounded corners throughout the site, but when this problem occurs with two elements next to each-other, it's exacerbated.
http://pris.ma/B

Alignment of breadcrumbs should likely be with content, not the sidebar, is it creates strange negative space problems.
http://pris.ma/3

In general, try to reduce the number of alignments that are used throughout the site – it'll feel more finished and you'll nail down any remaining points of discomfort.
http://pris.ma/5