[openbeos] Re: Unsuccessful OpenBeOS installation.

  • From: Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 07:58:14 -0500

This is exactly on topic.

There isn't a lot written because getting the whole system up and running isn't
possible yet. We aren't at the point where we can boot from a hard drive. We
have
never run the servers (app_server, input_server, etc) on our kernel (since they
won't fit on a floppy), etc. We have done some betas of individual kits, if
that
is what you are trying to do.