[openbeos] Unsuccessful OpenBeOS installation.

  • From: <kevin.lawton@xxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:43:34 -0000

Hi,
Hoping that this question is at least moderately close to being on-topic:
I've worked at getting OpenBeOS up and running on a few of my systems, and
found the process very difficult to achieve successfully. Before I start
moaning and groaning about this or that problem, I thought it would be a good
idea to ask if there is any hardware compatibility list available and any hints
& tips, FAQs or Q & A s I could be directed to, please ?  I don't want to be
wasting anyone's valuable time explaining stuff which has been covered before
and documented.
Thanks in advance.
Kevin.