[openbeos] Re: Unable to compile

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:08:24 GMT

> Hello,
>
> I'm attempting to compile OpenBeos but at this time I am not able to do it.
> I've downloaded and installed the linker (ld) and jam, I regularly do a
> "cvs update" to try to get an uptodate release of the files but it still

Doing a simple "cvs update" will not create files that have been added
to the repository after the last checkout.
Please use "cvs checkout" to get the missing files.

> I've joined stdout and stderr. Does anybody can help me ?
src/kernel/boot/loader/file_systems/Jamfile: No such file or directory
src/add-ons/kernel/bus_managers/config_manager/Jamfile: No such file or
directory
src/add-ons/kernel/bus_managers/pci/Jamfile: No such file or directory
src/add-ons/kernel/network/interfaces/ppp/Jamfile: No such file or directory

There are missing files. Use cvs checkout and try to recompile.

Marcus