[openbeos] Re: USB stack design

  • From: Kris van der Ven <kjvdven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 21:01:29 +0200

How do I sign out of these list, tried it a couple of times, but keep receiving it :?

This stuff is too technical for me, most of the times.

Kris

At 18:18 27-05-2006, you wrote:
This may or may not be of interest/useful, but just in case here are a
couple of links to USB related work that Ito Takayuki did in the BeOS
days (in English):

USB Mass Storage Driver
http://euc.jp/beos/usb_mass.en.html

USB Joystick Driver