[openbeos] Re: USB Stack

  • From: Eike Dehling <e.e.dehling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:34:08 +0200

come one people. I wanna help ya with development but if no one helps me get
on the right track than there is no way I can do that. I come from Windows
WORLD and I don't like LINUX(NOT USER FRIENDLY) but I love BeOS. I am not a
UNIX freak so I need some help until I start ..but I would really like to do
that..but if no one is helping me..than..in this readom will se R1 when we
will be old..I know some friends that could help to..but if you wanna make
this project a UNIX freaks club than just say it.

regards, Valentin

i don't think there is a reason to run ./configure ... just follow the instructions on www.openbeos.org (install JAM) and then let JAM take care of the rest. there is no need to mess around with the shell. (at least i did not have to do so ...)

Eike.

PS: Maybe have some patience ...