[openbeos] Re: USB Stack

  • From: "Matthijs Hollemans" <matthijs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:32:56 +0100

Valentin,

> come one people. I wanna help ya with development but if no one
helps me get
> on the right track than there is no way I can do that.

We are not wizards, you know. We can't just say "Abracadabra" and
fix your problem. You haven't really given us a lot of information,
just that ./configure gives an error. Apparently no one here has
ever seen that error, so a bit more info would be helpful. Could you
explain exactly what you did: how did you check out the repository,
what did you type, what was the error message, what version of BeOS
are you using, do you have a compiler installed, etc.

> I come from Windows WORLD  [...]

Did you check out the OpenBeOS CVS in Windows maybe, and copied it
to your BeOS partition? In the former case, the line endings of the
files will be wrong and the shell probably chokes on that. If so,
you can try to convert the line endings of all the files (good
luck!), but you really should do the checkout from BeOS.

Matthijs