[openbeos] Re: USB Stack

  • From: "Matthijs Hollemans" <matthijs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:22:57 +0100

> I did checked out the files on windows..true..I never knew that
can be a
> problem. I didn't modified them at all.

The lines in Windows text files end with CR/LF (two characters) but
on BeOS (and almost anywhere else) they end with just a LF (one
character). CVS is smart enough to do this conversion for you, so it
doesn't matter which operating system was used to put the files into
CVS, or which operating system you are using to check them out.
However, this does mean that you cannot simply check out the files
on Windows and copy them to BeOS. Such is life.

Matthijs