[openbeos] Re: USB Stack

  • From: "Chira, Valentin" <Chira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:03:26 +0200

I did checked out the files on windows..true..I never knew that can be a
problem. I didn't modified them at all. I am at work right now so I have no
way of trying..but now I have a new computer(actually old.:) ) just for BeOS
and I will try it at home. my problem is that I can not connect from home to
the internet..I have DSL but PPoE driver is not good for me(deutsche telekom
= sheat ). But with 2 computers I can do that somehow..so this is it..I'll
try all what you said. thx for answers..

regards, Valentin