[openbeos] Re: USB Mass Storage driver (Was RE: Re: Driver Tutorial)

  • From: "Chris Peel" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:25:54 +0100

[ snip ]

Anyhow, I will probably start collecting stuff myself, and maybe coordinate
with Chris as he locates useful information.  I'm sure there's already an
archive sitting on a site somewhere - if anyone wants to send me links (or
even files) to my email addr directly, feel free.

[ snip ]

I'm up for that - I've been speaking with Siarzhuk off-list and now have the
R5 USB patches and his usb_scsi driver up and running.  It detects my USB
sticks perfectly so I'm going to start by understanding the various drivers,
modules and other components and see where I can go from there.