[openbeos] USB KVM input seen, but dropped?

  • From: "Euan Kirkhope" <euan.kirkhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 01:34:58 +0100

To any input_server / USB peeps interested,

I bought a cheap KVM that has 2 PS/2 inputs and connects to the PC's
with a single USB cable (each).  On Haiku it seems to detect the USB
device correctly as a keyboard and mouse. Let the devices don't seem
to connect to the input_server.  The USB devices (as far as I can tell
from the logs) seem to sending the inputs to certain PS/2 handlers,
but the data is dropped for some reason?  I just thought I would test
it given the recent changes to PS2 / input.  Any ideas?  It would be
great if I could get this working. :)

Syslog with USB / PS2 tracing:
http://euank.users.btopenworld.com/log2.txt

I'll append to / create a ticket on trac as appropriate.

Regards,

Euan.