[haiku] Re: US Week Numbers

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 13:27:36 +0200

Le Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:18:31 +0200, Morten Fjeldstad <morten.fjeldstad@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

For my usage, both private and at work, week numbers are essential.
Outlook's Calendar Options might give you some inspiration if you have it
available.

As for the format of the date (if understood the question correctly)
shouldn't that follow the locale setting (eventually)? Until then you could
have a box where users can override the date format by specifying a
formatting string like: DD-MMM-YY.

The Locale Kit seems a perfect match for what you are trying to do... If you miss some API in it we will probably want to add it...

--
Adrien.