[haiku] Re: US Week Numbers

  • From: Morten Fjeldstad <morten.fjeldstad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:18:31 +0200

For my usage, both private and at work, week numbers are essential.
Outlook's Calendar Options might give you some inspiration if you have it
available.

As for the format of the date (if understood the question correctly)
shouldn't that follow the locale setting (eventually)? Until then you could
have a box where users can override the date format by specifying a
formatting string like: DD-MMM-YY.

Regards,
MortenF