[openbeos] URL Preferences

  • From: "Jonas Sundstrom" <kirilla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 23:12:11 CEST (+0200)

For your beta testing pleasure:
http://www.kirilla.com/jonas/URLs/URLs.zip

The app is pretty much feature-complete.
Just need to clean up the code, and submitt it to CVS.

For background, see   be/support/TypeConstants.h

If you feel like you've got few apps to choose from
in the pref. app menus, (yes, it's a darn shame) get:

NetPenguin
http://www.bebits.com/app/34

MozillaOpener
http://www.bebits.com/app/2774

BeFTP,  BeTelnet   (included with Springboard)
http://www.bebits.com/app/1814

These are the apps I know support Be's URL mechanism
as handlers.  (+ NetPositive of course)

Btw, my URL Preferences will support new URL types,
(you can add them through FileTypes)
they're not hardcoded. They're even somewhat live.

Ok, happy testing!

/Jonas Sundstrom. ~ www.kirilla.com ~ www.kioki.com