[openbeos] Re: Two small fixes for the BString tests

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 8 Jul 2004 11:59:25 -0000

> Oh, I'm sorry, I just noticed that this is a post R5 feature..

No problem :)

> I was using Zeta, which I think doesn't support that flag, so it gave me
> a linker error and I wrongly assumed, that this flag doesn't exist at
> all (since I didn't find it in the Zeta BString headers).
> Actually I wanted to fix some of the errors during compilation, but as
it turns out, this is
> Not A Good Idea on Zeta, since there are some small differences which
cause this errors.

Yeah, could be an issue. I didn't even know BString header has changed. Though
I guess we'll have to try to remove those differencies in the future (I think
we already have some functions which R5 doesn't have, but Zeta/Dano does), we
shall see.

> So it liiks like I have to find another activity for my free > time, being
> bored and wanting to do something for Haiku ;)

Sure, I guess we still need help in many areas. Just ask around and /or tell us
what you'd like to work on and maybe you could find something to work on :))

Stefano Ceccherini aka Jack Burton
Spazio ILLIMITATO per la tua Email, Scanner Antivirus,
Antispam, Backup e POP3. Prova la nuova Email di superEva:
http://webmail.supereva.it/