[openbeos] Re: Two small fixes for the BString tests

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 8 Jul 2004 07:29:00 -0000

-----Messaggio Originale-----
Da: "Daniel Furrer" <daniel_furrer@xxxxxx>
A: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Data invio: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:55:45 +0200 (MEST)
Oggetto: Re: [openbeos] Two small fixes for the BString tests

> the subject says it all ;)

Thanks for your work, though I am not sure about applying this patch.

It's true that that option isn't supported, but we should test the two cases
(with true and false) neverthless, to be sure that they both behave correctly,
moreover the fact that it's not supported for now doesn't mean it won't be
supported in the future :)

It would not be nice if someone called Truncate(10, false) and bad thing
happened, and we couldn't notice because we don't have a test for it.

Stefano Ceccherini aka Jack Burton
Spazio ILLIMITATO per la tua Email, Scanner Antivirus,
Antispam, Backup e POP3. Prova la nuova Email di superEva:
http://webmail.supereva.it/