[openbeos] Two input devices

  • From: Mat Hounsell <mat_geek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 16:22:38 -0800 (PST)

My usage pattern today has me making a couple of request of the input_server
team.

1) Can you allow multiple input devices. (I think this is a we already do).
2) Can you allow each device to be individually set as left / right handed.

My arm has gotten sore from using my trackball too much. It eased the wrist
pain by transferring it to the bicept.

So at work I plugged in my USB mouse to the keyboard and decided to use it with
my left hand.Unfortunately windows allows left/right hand setting for all mouse
like devices. So I have to use it backward.

Oh and don't forget the trackpads.

Thanks