[openbeos] Re: T-shirts & more

  • From: "Steve Vallee" <svallee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:26:13 -0800

> Cafepress takes a profit from every item sold and allows you to specify
> your profit, if any.
> If Isaac is willing and able to press the shirts himself for a cheaper
> price then we should rather use his services to either maximize profits
> with every t-shirt sold, or maximize the number of people weaing them.

I think Cafepress seem a very good service.  At the end, we want T-shirt,
not necessary to "maximize" profits on each sale. Good if we made some bucks
for a funds, but right now it's not the priority (IMHO).

And manufacturing huge amount of T-Shirt can be a pain, so if some
enterprise can do it for us, I'm for it !

- Steve