[haiku] Re: Trademark

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:47:25 -0400

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For what exactly? If we ask an attorney, we should have at least some
> idea of what to ask, no?

I felt the same way about the corporate stuff for Haiku, Inc before
but I think in this case we know enough about trademarks to ask fairly
intelligent questions.

But nonetheless out of curiosity I am taking a look at the resources
provided online from the US Patent and Trademark Office. It seems
François has a good handle on the EU side of things. Also as François
says getting help from the SFLC might be an option.

--
Regards,
Ryan