[openbeos] Re: Tracker/Deskbar Settings

  • From: Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:34:18 +0200

Michael Oliveira a écrit :
--- Em *dom, 21/9/08, Ryan Leavengood /<leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>/* escreveu:

    De: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
    Assunto: [openbeos] Re: Tracker/Deskbar Settings
    Para: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Data: Domingo, 21 de Setembro de 2008, 11:19

    On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 8:20 AM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    wrote:
    >> I think *Deskbar Menu* is more generic and therefore preferable.
    >
    > Agreed, even though I don't anticipate a change of the leaf in the
    near
    > future :-))

    I too think Deskbar Menu is a better name, and maybe documentation
    could say how the Haiku Deskbar Menu is like the Window's Start Menu
    to make the transition easier for Windows users. Regarding the
     icon on
    the menu, it has grown on me, though I wouldn't mind seeing some
    alternate designs at some point. But for now we are fine I think.

>    Why not resize the menu button to fit the leaf image then?

Some find it pretty neat that way, i know i do :)
Maybe the leaf shouldn't overlap the button bevel though.

Regards,
Alex