[openbeos] Re: Tracker/Deskbar Settings

  • From: Dane Scott - DSP/TuneTracker Systems <dane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:47:59 -0500

Just one guy's opinion, but I like the expression "Start Button" because it makes things more comfortable and familiar for people coming to Haiku from other platforms. When I do support for customers, I always reference the "BeOS Start Button" because they *always* know what I'm talking about without my having to explain what I'm referring to. It's has a nicely-familiar ring to it for newcomers.

As to whether it's a feather or not, I don't care, as long as this bird will fly! :-)

Dane

===

Michael Oliveira wrote:
"Start menu" is old word. Menu is menu :) (sorry for the pun)

and the cutten-leaf seens very unprofessional for me (but axel likes that
hauhuahua)

With a clear design button image (Haiku icons quality) will be the best!
Go haiku!

Michael