[haiku] Re: Trac issues

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 09:59:36 +0200

Am 08/08/2017 um 21:55 schrieb David Given:

I'm getting verification emails now! Not sure where the other fifteen emails I made it send went -- they've vanished completely. (Does Trac use SPF signatures?)

Also, the first thing it does on verification is show me the General Preferences page with my real name (blank) and email address on it. I tried to enter my name; saving failed with the error that my email address was in use. Well, yeah, it is, it's mine.

Anyway, bug filed, it's https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/13660. Thanks very much!

Thanks for being so persistent!

Bye,
   Axel.